Yes to Birth! Audio Program FAQsIf you run into any problems with the Audio Relaxation Program, these FAQ questions should help you. If you need more help, feel free to contact our support team Contact Support Team
The album is available to download as individual tracks or as a zip file that includes all the tracks in one collective file. If you have a slow internet connection, we suggest that you download the audio tracks individually.
How to sync audio files into my iPhone?
Due to Apple controlling how music is played on their devices, there is no easy way to sync these audio files into your phone without going through your iTunes in order to sync to your mobile devices.
For more information, please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201593.
If you are using Apple Music/iCloud Music Library, you will need to unsync your iCloud Music Library on your mobile device, then sync the Audio Relaxation tracks from your itunes onto your phone before resyncing all your music from your iCloud Music Library.
- Download Audio Tracks and add them to you iTunes.
- Unsync your iCloud Music Library on your mobile device.
- Plugin your mobile device to your laptop or computer and open your iTunes.
- Sync the music to your device and complete the synch process.
- Once complete, go back to your device and do the follow to resync your iCloud music.
- Now both your iCloud Music and your Audio Relaxation Tracks are on your device for easily listening.
For more information, please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204926.
How to extract the zip files on a Mac computer?
Once your download has completed, please double click or right-click the file to extract the audio files.
How to get the Audio Files on my android device?
You are able to download the audio files directly to your device.
How to extract the zip files on a Windows computer?
Once your download has completed, please right-click the file to extract the audio files.
Become A “Pregnancy, Birth And Beyond” Audio Program Affiliate
Are you a pregnancy, birth or postpartum professional and want your clients to be even more supported?